segunda-feira, 7 de julho de 2008

Pedro Silva returns with pain: "I have inflammation in the knee"

Pedro Silva still doesn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Followed by physical problems over the past months, the Brazilian side returned from vacation yet with pain. On arrival in Portugal, revealed that the player still has inflammation in the knee and not pointing a date for his return to competition: "I have to talk to the doctors of Sporting".

"I did some tests in Brazil and I have some inflammation in the knee. Only when I train well. I have to talk to the doctors of Sporting. The timing was bad for me, I don't know why I still hurts the knee. Still feel pain. I talked to the doctor Corinthians and selection, Joaquim Grava, and he told me that we needed a month to heal this well", wrapped Pedro Silva.

Sem comentários: