sábado, 20 de setembro de 2008

Vukcevic: "I decided that I will leave in December..."

Simon Vukcevic, the Sporting player, took over at the end of the game with Belenenses who want to quit the stage of his career in Alvalade. After the Sporting have refused its presence in the flash of SportTV interview, the player was clear to the journalists who waited in the mixed zone:

"I decided that I will leave in December. Today I played more than four minute. I played more than in the whole season, but I am not here to talk about the game. I just wanted to play and help the team, but that the visa is bad here. It is a very difficult situation for me, but I will tell the club decided to leave in December. It is difficult for me, but I will leave. Thank you to fans for the support they gave me always, but it couldn't continue. This is the best solution for Sporting, which like all good."

Sem comentários: