segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2008

Xbox 360

Xbox 360 has been an item that has become rare in a short space of time, because he doesn't need to offer, but because of the intense demand of their fans. I myself is not exception, with its unique and unprecedented, I have no choice but to give a strong thumbs up for her. For those not familiar with Xbox 360, has a hard disk with a wireless controller - all packaged in the system. It is very useful for games, especially online. Let me elaborate a bit on the controller, the latter is hand-friendly, light, smooth and intuitive looking.

If we look at the Xbox 360, we can find a lot of details that can really get to the head of any person. One is its ability to stream media from portable music devices, digital cameras and PC with Windows XP. Is the technology Wi-Fi, camera and video optimized for play on the network. Before I forget, you can change the look of the Xbox.

Sem comentários: