terça-feira, 25 de agosto de 2009

"I really wanted to play for Sporting" - Hugo

Brazilian midfielder Hugo, which ends contract with São Paulo in December, believes that "it is still possible" move to Alvalade. The 28 years shows he has on hand a better offer from a Greek club but recognizes that gives preference to Sporting.

"I really wanted to play for Sporting and believe it is still possible. The transfer market closed only 31 days and many players have already downloaded the last day. It is possible and believe", said the player's statements to the RR, revealing that also received a proposal from a Greek club.

"I have a proposal for a big club in Greece. My preference is to play in Portugal and I am still waiting. I'll wait until the last moment, but my preference was to play at Sporting. The proposal of Greece is higher, but the difference doesn't count. What matters is confident the club is to play what I want", provides, considering what could be an asset to the squad led by Paulo Bento: "I have followed the games and saw that lost [2-1 with Sporting Braga] . I long to play in Europe at a club like Sporting and I think it would add much to the team."

Sem comentários: