quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2009

Liedson sad for Sporting, happy for the Selection

Liedson had a day of different emotions. The striker was first called for the national team, but couldn't prevent the Sporting was eliminated from the Champions League. The statements of the player to RTP after the tie to a ball with Fiorentina:

[on the Elimination European] "It wasn't what we wanted, but it is disappointing. We must move forward, lifting his head. We now have the League Europe, we forget the Champions League".

[on the call to Selection] "I am very happy. I thank those who trusted in my work. Now I hope to repay the trust placed in me".

[about fasting goals] "I hope to return to goals as early as Sunday against Académica, and if possible also check the National Team".

Sem comentários: