segunda-feira, 30 de junho de 2008

Postiga: "I will start the season normally"

Hélder Postiga has left, this Friday, the hospital where he was undergoing a surgery to correct a weakness in the inguinal region. The advanced proved to be optimistic given the rapid recovery and a good contribution in starting the pre-season, with Sporting .

"He ran everything well within the expected. As I said after two weeks I can train normally. Now I am going on vacation and then begin the new season normally", he said, continuing: "It was decided between me and those in charge of Sporting that this would be the best time to be operated. Even before the European had this problem. It could play as a strengthening daily, but would not go the whole year to make this work."

The Portuguese international expressed total confidence in providing good service to the new club: "It is normal that is eager to represent the Sporting, but within a few weeks I will have time to enjoy it. I work to help the team win titles."

Competition in the attack Postiga not alarmed: "It is good for the team and whoever comes out is to win the Sporting which has excellent performers in front."

The advance was also asked about the name of the substitute for Scolari in technical command of the National Selection. He smiled and said: "I have no idea of that."

Sem comentários: